By Charlotte K. Lowrie
Charlotte Lowrie's essential consultant to taking the absolute best photos with the Canon EOS 50D!
Go way past the fundamentals with this crucial advisor to getting nice pictures with the Canon EOS 50D digicam. specialist photographer and bestselling writer Charlotte Lowrie packs this moveable consultant with over 290 pages of gorgeous full-color photographs, confirmed thoughts, and no-fail formulation for tapping all of the gains this interesting new high-resolution DSLR digital camera offers.
Get to understand your Canon EOS 50D, study all of the tips, after which take this convenient moveable advisor with you within the box for speedy and straightforward reference.
- Master your Canon EOS 50D digital camera with specialist information from Seattle-area specialist photographer and renowned writer, Charlotte Lowrie
- Find pages of step by step concepts information to help you comprehend all of the capabilities, menus, and dials in your camera
- Explore subject matters that many aggressive electronic SLR books simply contact on, together with step by step guideline on publicity and composition
- Learn expert composition and lighting fixtures tricks
- Examine full-color examples of breathtaking how one can seize stills, graphics, and motion shots
Canon EOS 50D electronic box consultant is the most recent within the bestselling Digital box Guide sequence that has taught hundreds of thousands of photographers and rookies easy methods to get the main out in their electronic cameras.
Read or Download Canon EOS 50D Digital Field Guide PDF
Similar visual arts books
While camera-specific publications give you the how-to, guide kind info on how you can use your specific version of digicam, this manufacturer-specific consultant provide you with the entire details you wish as a Nikon DSLR photographer to optimise your workflow and seize nice pictures. Jim White and Tony candy enable you bring up the standard of your images, retailer time and paintings smarter, beginning with the main urgent questions: Which digital camera in the event you use?
It truly is notable what number photographs the world's photographers produce! specialist or now not, photographs encompass us in our daily lives. What makes profitable photographers stand out? What drives us to revisit a similar pictures persistently? All photographs inform a narrative. even if they're produced as artworks, on project for nationwide Geographic, or as a part of a relatives holiday, photographs say greater than only a shutter velocity, ISO, or aperture surroundings.
Pontormo’s Halberdier has lengthy been debatable. How did students come to spot the sitter as Duke Cosimo de’ Medici and why is that this open to doubt? Who used to be Francesco Guardi? What used to be the siege of Florence, and will Pontormo have made this compelling portrait in the course of that point of deprivation and political tumult?
- Lens on Life: Documenting Your World Through Photography
- Basics Photography 03: Capturing colour
- Exposed: Inside the Life and Images of a Pro Photographer
- David Busch's Sony Alpha SLT-A55 A33 Guide to Digital Photography
- Pictures and Tears
Additional resources for Canon EOS 50D Digital Field Guide
2. 2 Selecting General Setup Options Turn the Main dial to choose this Menu tab. Turn the Quick Control dial to select this Menu Option. Press the Set button to display these Menu Suboptions or screen. Turn the Quick Control dial to select the option you want, and then press the Set button. Shooting 1 Beep On/Oﬀ Choose Oﬀ for shooting scenarios where noise is intrusive or unwanted. Shoot w/o [without] card On/Oﬀ Choose Oﬀ to prevent inadvertently shooting when no card is inserted. The On setting is marginally useful, and then only when gathering Dust Delete Data.
Function) button. Pressing the Function button displays a screen where the LCD monitor brightness can be adjusted. This screen includes a thumbnail image stored on the CF card, as well as a gray scale chart on the right. To change the brightness, turn the Quick Control dial to the left to darken or to the right to brighten the screen, and then press the Set button to conﬁrm the change. As you adjust the brightness, you should be able to clearly distinguish diﬀerences between each of the grayscale bars on the right.
Opening the door reveals the slot for the CF card and the card eject button. The opposite side of the camera houses two sets of camera terminals under individual rubber covers. The rubber covers are embossed with descriptive icons and text to identify the terminals. Here is an overview of each camera terminal. ✦ Digital terminal. This terminal enables you to connect the camera directly to a computer to download images from the camera to the computer, or to a PictBridgecompatible printer to print images from the CF card.
Canon EOS 50D Digital Field Guide by Charlotte K. Lowrie