By Bernard L. Horecker, Earl R. Stadtman
Present themes in mobile law, quantity 20 evaluates the elemental mechanisms interested by the legislation of numerous mobile activities.
This ebook discusses the function of glutamine within the circulate of nitrogen, law of glycogen synthase task through covalent phosphorylation, and physiological function of PFK phosphorylation. The in vivo modulation of HMG-CoA reductase task, hypotheses at the function of eIF-2 phosphorylation, and ADP-ribosyltransferase from turkey erythrocytes also are elaborated. this article likewise covers the non-enzymic results of vanadate and phosphorylation of liver and muscle PFK.
This quantity is an effective resource for biologists and researchers attracted to advances within the basic zone of mobile law.
Read or Download Current topics in cellular regulation PDF
Similar nonfiction_12 books
The canid subfamily Caninae comprises the entire residing canids and their most modern fossil relations. Their sister taxon is the Borophaginae with which they proportion a massive amendment of the reduce carnassial, particularly the presence of a bicuspid talonid, which provides this enamel an extra functionality in mastication.
Now not Used having a look previous first-class DISPATCH similar DAY through REGISTERED velocity submit supply 3-7 company DAYS
Containing brief extracts from the writings and speeches of the major exponent of African liberation, team spirit and socialism. a part of the fundamental apparatus of each African freedom fighter, and crucial analyzing for all drawn to the foundations underlying the African Revolution.
- The Story of Euclid Frankland
- Explosive Calisthenics, Superhuman Power, Maximum Speed and Agility, Plus Combat-Ready Reflexes--Using Bodyweight-Only Methods
- The Basic Laws of Arithmetic: Exposition of the System (California Library Reprint Series)
- Greenhouse Climate Control: An Integrated Approach
- The Porphyrin Handbook. Applications: Past, Present and Future
- Semidiones and Semiquiones, and Related Species
Extra info for Current topics in cellular regulation
Plant Physiol. 60, 680-683. 178. , and Yamamoto, Y. (1977). Soil Sci. Plant Nutr. 23, 2 2 5 235. 179. Tate, S. , and Meister, A. (1973). In "The Enzymes of Glutamine Metabolism" (S. Prusiner and E. R. ), pp. 7 7 - 1 2 7 . Academic Press, New York. 180. Taylorson, R. , and Hendricks, S. B. (1973). Plant Physiol. 52, 2 3 - 2 7 . 181. Tempest, D. , Meers, J. , and Brown, C. M. (1970). J. Gen. Microbiol. 64, 187-194. 182. Tempest, D. , Meers, J. , and Brown, C. M. (1970). Biochem. J. 117, 405-407. 183.
112. Miflin, B. J. (1980). In "The Biochemistry of Plants" (B. J. ), Vol. 5, pp. 533-539. Academic Press, New York. 113. Miflin, B. , and Lea, P. J. (1975). Biochem. J. 149, 403-409. 114. Miflin, B. , and Lea, P. J. (1976). Phytochemistry 15, 873-885. 115. Miflin, B. , and Lea, P. J. (1977). Annu. Rev. Plant Physiol 28, 299-329. 116. Miflin, B. , and Lea, P J. (1980). In "The Biochemistry of Plants" (B. J. ), Vol. 5, pp. 169-202. Academic Press, New York. 117. Miller, R. E. (1973). Biochim. Biophys.
56, 1349-1356. 173. Streeter, J. G. (1970). Plant Physiol. 46, 445. 174. Streeter, J. G. (1973). Arch. Biochem. Biophys. 157, 613-624. 175. Streeter, J. G. (1977). Plant Physiol. 60, 235-239. 176. , Israelstam, G. , and Oaks, A. (1979). Planta 146, 237-242. 177. , and Oaks, A. (1977). Plant Physiol. 60, 680-683. 178. , and Yamamoto, Y. (1977). Soil Sci. Plant Nutr. 23, 2 2 5 235. 179. Tate, S. , and Meister, A. (1973). In "The Enzymes of Glutamine Metabolism" (S. Prusiner and E. R. ), pp. 7 7 - 1 2 7 .
Current topics in cellular regulation by Bernard L. Horecker, Earl R. Stadtman